RRB selection procedure is a three stage exam, not compulsory for all, which vary designation to designation. Various posts/ designation
|Category||Designation||Grade Pay||Stage I||stage II||Syage III|
|5||Sr. Clerk cum Typist||GP-2800||CBT||Typing Test||Document Verification|
|6||JAA||GP-2800||CBT||Aptitude Test||Document Verification|
|7||ASM||GP-2800||CBT||Aptitude Test||Document Verification|
|8||Traffic Assistant||GP-2800||CBT||Aptitude Test||Document Verification|
|9||Senior Lime Keeper||GP-2800||CBT||Typing Test||Document Verification|
- There will be a CBT (Computer Based Test) common for all post categories (1 to 9). The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Question paper will be in English, Urdu and Local Langugaes.
- The question paper for CBT will be 90 minutes aduration for 100 questions.
- There will be negative marks. 1/3 of total marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For the posts of category 5,6 & 9 Typing Skill Test of qualifying nature(marks obtained in typing skill test shall not be added for marking merit) will be conducted.
- The candidate should be able to type 30 words per minute in english or 25 words per minute in hindi on PC only with disabling editing tools and spell check facility.
- The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualified in the typing skill test based on performance in CBT.